Thursday, December 4, 2008

I AM A SOLDIER,ARE YOU?

I AM A SOLDIER,ARE YOU?




One of the beat E-mails ever.



I Am A SoldierI am a soldier in the army of God. The Lord Jesus Christis my commanding officer. The Holy Bible is my code of conduct.Faith, Prayer, and the Word are my weapons of warfare. I have beentaught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity,and tested by fire.I am a volunteer in this army, and I am enlisted foreternity. I will either retire in this army or die in this army; ButI will not get out, sell out, be talked out or pushed out. I amfaithful, reliable, capable, and dependable. If my God needs me, Iam there.I am a soldier. I am not a baby. I do not need to bepampered, petted, primed up, pumped up, picked up, or pepped up. Iam a soldier. No one has to call me, remind me, write me, visit me,entice me, or lure me. I am a soldier. I am not a wimp. I am inplace, saluting my King.Obeying His orders, praising His name, and building Hiskingdom! No one has to send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, candy,or give me handouts. I do not need to be cuddled, cradled, caredfor, or catered to. I am committed. I cannot have my feelings hurtbad enough to turn me around. I cannot be discouraged enough to turnme aside. I cannot lose enough to cause me to quit. When Jesuscalled me into this army, I had nothing. If I end up with nothing, Iwill still come out even. I will win.My God will supply all my needs. I am more than aconquerer. I will always triumph. I can do all things throughChrist.Devils cannot defeat me. People cannot disillusion me.Weather cannot weary me. Sickness cannot stop me. Battles cannotbeat me. Money cannot buy me. Governments cannot silence me, andHell cannot handle me! I am a soldier. Even death cannot destroyme. For when my Commander calls me from this battlefield, He willpromote me to a captain. I am a soldier, in the army. I'm marching,claiming victory. I will not give up. I will not turn around. I ama soldier marching Heaven bound.Here I stand! Will you stand with me?

Author Unknown.

No comments: